Phoenix Design Group has been involved in multiple renovation and new construction project over the years at Trevecca Nazarene University. For the renovation projects, Phoenix is always conscience of the historic buildings some of which were originally built between 1941 and 1942. Phoenix has provided the mechanical, plumbing, and electrical design of the following projects:
McClurkan Building: This building located on Trevecca Nazarene University houses the offices of Millard Reed School of Theology and Christian Ministry, the Benson Auditorium, and multiple classrooms.
Waggoner Library: The Library located on the north end of campus the Waggoner Library provides an attractive and inviting place for learning through research and study. The new facility houses the library collections, offices, study rooms, media labs, and lecture halls.
Adams Building: This building originally built in 1944 was renovated to house the offices of the University Provost, Associate Vice President,and many more. It also includes a large conference room for meetings.
McClurkan Building © Shannon Fontaine Photography
Waggoner Library Horizontal Exterior © Robt. Ames Cook
Waggoner Library Vertical Exterior ©Bill LaFevor